Dangerous Life 2 - Chapter 47 - Henry spot? - Justin asked dumb.


And patience just missed me.
- Now that stain! You blind or something? - I asked arrogant.
- What are you talking about? - He asked me looking.
Cynical, motherfucker.
- THE FUCK THAT blowjob IN YOUR NECK! - Esbravejei.
- Han? Blowjob? - He asked and turned to the mirror analyzing the neck. This is not a blow job.
- If you have the audacity to tell me that is an allergy, I'll give in your face Justin. - He said even angrier with the cynicism of it.
- There is also allergy. - he replied. - Is that...
- Of course not. This're the guy who is a blowjob. Tell me what happened yesterday, tells me now Justin. The orgy was good? - I asked angrily walking from one side to the other in the bathroom, while Justin just looked at me.
- For paranoia and let me explain ...
- EXPLAIN WHAT? YOU ATE SOME slapper ITALIAN AND SHE HAS LEFT A hickey on your neck? - I screamed staring.
- For God's sake, Mellanie ...
- Do not speak in the name of God, he has no fucking fault that you did.
My will was to punch Justin.
- I DID NOTHING FUCKING! WILL LET ME EXPLAIN OR Goin DIFFICULT? - Justin shouted angry.

The only person who has every right to be annoyed me.
- This has no explanation. - He said running his hands through his hair, looked at him and my record really had just fallen. - You ... - I swallowed dry, or rather swallow the tears that not dared to leave. - You betrayed me, Justin?
- What? - He raised his eyebrows. - Of course not.
- You betrayed me Justin ... - whispered discredited.
- Will you let me speak or not? - He asked impatiently approaching me, but I stepped back.
- Do not touch me. - I said feeling a lump form in my throat.
- Just watch, okay? I did not betray you and this here is not a blowjob. Irritated with the shaver and I scratched ..
- LIE! - I screamed with hatred.
- If you do not want to believe your problem. But that's the truth. - He said with a shrug.
- And still is innocent! Confess just fucking.
- You are crazy. - He said with his back.
- Do not call me crazy. I'm still talking to you, do not give me the back.
- You're not talking any sense. - He said, ignoring me completely.
- Why did you do that? - I said my voice choked and felt my vision blur, then a few tears fell.
- Mellanie for drama. - He said washing his face and wiping with a towel.
- WHAT DOES IT COST YOU CONFESS LOGO, BASTARD?
- What the fuck! - He turned stressed. - Even betrayed, what's wrong?
He said coldly and I was watching him for a few seconds to digest what he had just said. I had no reaction, except slaps hard and hatred I was feeling on her face.
- SON OF A BITCH, WHY DID YOU DO THAT? - I screamed and my vision blurred with tears coming down constantly.
Would continue with the session tapas, but Justin managed to hold on my wrists tightly and sandwiching me against the wall.
- Because you're not a woman to me, Mellanie. Never was. - Justin replied without showing any emotion.
- What? - I said in a small voice, looking at him.
- Did you think even if I was going cheap leave what you did to me? - He asked looking at me intensely.
- What are you talking about? I did nothing to you. - She said crying.
- Oh course not. - He said ironically. - Let me refresh your memory, you first ran away from my house, remember? Then he came here to make a deal to take what Luc. Since from the beginning you were a ridiculous plan with Lilly seduce me and get get my money. Well Mellanie happened all this and say that I forgave you. I found that you were not as dumb as I thought. I hid on the Russian Mafia. OK Alright. You thought you were smarter than me, at least his plan was only to seduce me and rob me, since my surpassed everything I did you love me and good, I'm giving the change. I betrayed you even with a slut any, Mellanie. I never loved you, never ...
I closed my eyes tightly, no courage and no strength to look more for Justin and I started crying shamelessly. He had just destroyed me with only words. He laughed at my face and let my wrists, leaving the bathroom. Could not stand on my feet, then I slid the door to reach the ground, was where I collapsed, literally.
I opened my eyes and saw me sitting on the bed and weeping. I had not passed a terrible dream. Jason slept quietly beside me, I could not stop crying. The door opened, and I saw Justin get pulling his suitcase, got up quickly and ran to hug him. Justin hugged her and sniffled.
- What happened? Why are you crying? - I felt the worry in his voice.
- It was horrible, Justin. - She sobbed.
- I'm starting to get worried, what happened? - He asked separating the hug, and making me look at him.
- I dreamed about you. And in the dream you betrayed me, and said he was giving me the change the things I did to you. And he added that he had never loved me ... - I started crying again.
- Oh my love, it was just a silly dream. This is not true. - He said pulling me and hugging me tight as she stroked my hair.
- Wait ... - said away from him and pulling his collar, I sighed when I saw that he had not even no stain on his neck.
- What's it? - He laughed weak.
- It is because the dream I discovered that you had betrayed me because of a blowjob in his neck. - I said wiping my tears.
- As I said, it was just a silly dream. Come, let's lie down. I am very tired. - I nodded and he kissed my forehead.
Justin went to the bathroom and lay down in bed. I looked at the ceiling and took a deep breath. That dream drug. I turned and closed my eyes, I think Justin would take a while in the bath. I was already dozing when I felt Justin lie behind me, wrapping his arm around my waist and gave her a kiss on my shoulder.
- I love you ... - he whispered.
Thereafter, totally deleted.
Emily's POV
I do not know where Adam wants to reach taking the sister of Justin. Who does he want to cheat? It is obvious that he wants nothing to do with that Piveta. Speaking of Justin, he will love to know that the guy he hates is roll with his little sister. So I woke up, I decided to pay a visit to Adam. He would love to see me in the morning, and would love even more to know that I already know the case with Jazmyn.
I packed Henry and headed to Adam's apartment. With the money I was earning at the club, I bought a car. It was not as luxurious as the Mellanie, but for me it was great. As I was not accustomed to come and visit Adam, by the way, only I knew where he lived, so I asked the receptionist the apartment number. I took the elevator and Henry was playing with my earrings until the door opened. I walked to the end of the hall and touched the Adam's apartment bell. It was nine in the morning, I do not think he's still sleeping. Soon the door opened, Adam raised his eyebrows to see us there.
- What are you doing here? - he asked.
- Good morning to you too. - I said coming in and Henry stretched his arms to Adam.
He picked her up and went, I heard Adam shut the door behind me.
- You have not answered me what are you doing here! I would only take the Henry later. - Adam said and sat on the couch.
I took a look at the apartment, and it was a fancy either.
- I came to tell you something that I discovered. I mean, tell me right, so I have no guilt ...
- Will you stop rolling? Say it. - He said sitting on the couch with Henry in his lap.
- Jazmyn. That tells you something? - I asked smiling sarcastically.
- How do you know that? - He asked all already estressadinho.
- Does not matter. You are either too dumb or too smart, I do not know where you're going with getting Jazmyn. Too dumb to meddle with her, knowing that Justin hates you or too smart for wanting to take advantage of the poor girl.
- I'll just ask again, how did you know? - He asked irritably.
- The Mellanie commented to me and asked secret.
- Soon to whom she was telling. - He said rolling his eyes.
- Which is? I know secrecy. I know that Justin would love to know that ... - let loose sentence in the air.
- What do you mean with that, Emily?
- You live blackmailing me, so I think it would be nothing more fair I do the same. If you promise not to open his mouth to Mellanie of the things I did, I promise not to say anything to Justin. He will never know of my mouth. - He said and he looked at me puzzled.
- Really what I'm hearing?
- Course is. It is so serious that gave me the trouble to come here to communicate this to you.
- You are a snake. - He said and laughed.
- Being blackmailing you too? You do the same with me, Adam. We are even.
- But you were very motherfucker with Mellanie wanted to do harm to her. Unlike me, I just want the good of Jazmyn. - He said and started laughing.
- From Jazmyn? - I asked still laughing. - You barely know her, she is the face that you just want to take the girl.
- Do not speak what you know. I feel that with it is different ...
further cackled.
- You are very funny, Adam. It has no notion. - Said ceasing laughter.
- If you still laughing at my face, I let Henry there in the room and give you a beating. At least when the Mellanie know what you were planning to do, it will kill you. - He said rude.
- And what do you think Justin will do when you know the roll of you? Will you invite to dinner and then take an expensive wine? Spare me. He will fill you with shitload for wanting to take his little sister.
- Shut your mouth. You're starting to annoy me. - He said very angry.
- OK OK. - He said raising his hands in the form of income. - Can not you over here who spoke, but is warned Adam.
- Emily Yeah, but at least fulfill his word. Because if not, I even end up with you. - He said threatening me, laughed weak.
- No problem, stallion. - He said getting up from the couch. - Well, I have to go. I have many things to solve. Take care of Henry.
- Thing you ever do. - He said and rolled my eyes.
I gave a kiss on my son and left his apartment. Great, now no longer had to worry about Adam.
Mellanie's POV
I awoke to feel a weight on me. Jason was sitting on my belly, I think he had just woken up too, because his eyes were still swollen and his extremely messy hair.
- Dad, she acodô. - Jason said.
- You agreed to it, champ. - Heard Justin say and leave the closet.
Ri weak.
- Good morning, sleepyhead. - He said leaning up and giving me a peck.
- I slept so much? - I asked me sprawling.
- We're just waiting for us to lunch. - he replied.
- I'll take a shower, you expect? - I asked and he nodded. - Okay, come
Jason.
He shook his head.
- Do not be pig, Jason. - Justin said taking off me.
(...)
- Finally the family together again. - Jeremy said to get in the kitchen for lunch.
- Good Morning. - I said sitting, Justin sat next to me and pulled a chair for Jason.
- Good Morning. - Answered.
- So son, how was Italy? - Jeremy asked curiously.
- It was quiet father. - Justin said as he poured.
- They accepted most peace? - he asked.
- Not technically. But they have no other way out, except to accept.
- That's true. - Jeremy replied. - How will you send out?
- I'll have my people there. I'm not so silly as well, those Italians are smart. And once a month I go to Italy. - Justin said.
- If you need help, I'm here. - Jeremy said.
- Okay father. - Justin said finally.
- I have news! - Jaxon said taking attention to it.
- What? - Pattie asked.
- My mother will come here. - He said excitedly.
- Erin? What she is doing here? - Pattie continued.
- In view ué. - Jaxon said.
- Why did not she tell me? - Jazmyn asked sulkily.
- I just saw her message. - Jaxon rolled his eyes.
- But the house is Justin. She at least asked permission? - Pattie asked.
- Mom! - Justin scolded. - You know that Erin's house. She can come here whenever you want.
- It's Pattie, do not start. - Jeremy and Pattie said snorted.
- When it comes? I am so happy. - Jazmyn said beating Palminhas and Jason mimicked, beating well.
We laughed.
- She will arrive at night. Around 20:00. - Jaxon said checking on the phone.
- Yay! - Jazmyn celebrated.
Caitlin's POV
I had the brilliant idea to go see Lilly Adam. We take that Chaz and Ryan were in the shed and left towards the Adam's apartment. I hope he's up at this hour of the morning. Despite being with Chaz, I miss Adam. I do not want to lose his friendship.
- He must be asleep, Caitlin. - Lilly said as she parked.
- I think not. But if you have, no problem. Who sleeps, always wake up. - Lilly said and laughed.
- Sometimes not. I've heard that many people die sleeping. - Lilly said.
- Oh Lilly, do not say it. - Said making the sign of the cross and she laughed. - Let's go!
- Waiting. - Lilly said as he looked out.
- What? - I asked.
- That's not Emily? - she asked.
- At where?
- Adam building Leaving. - Lilly said.
I looked right and was actually Emily. And she was getting into a car, you should probably be it.
- What Emily does here? - I asked and Lilly looked too confused.
- I have no idea. Does she also live here? - Lilly asked.
- Do not know. But let's find out, come. - He said opening the door and Lilly did the same.
I locked the car and entered the building.
- Good Morning. - She said smiling at the receptionist.
- Good morning ladies. - she answered. - How may I help you?
- Could you tell us which of Emily apartment number? That girl who just left here. - Lilly asked.
That objective.
- That girl? She does not live here. - she answered.
- Oh, is that it is our friend and as today is her birthday we were thinking of making a surprise for her, so we ask the apartment number. - Completed and Lilly chuckled.
- What a pity. - The receptionist complained.
- It's all right. Can you tell us what Adam Levine? - I asked.
- You are also friends of him? Miss you just get out of here also he asked that. - The receptionist answered, I and Lilly looked at each other.
- She went to see Adam? - Lilly asked.
- For what seems to me yes, Miss. - The receptionist replied.
- Um ... Yeah, we're friends. - I replied.
- Oh ... - she smiled. - The apartment number is 221, 16th floor.
- OK thank you. - She said smiling.
- You're welcome. - She said, and walked toward the elevator.
- Now I do not understand nothing. - Lilly said.
- Me neither. Adam and Emily are not as friends as well, or are they? - I asked.
- It seems so right. If she came to see him, it's because something has. - Lilly said.
- We need to find out. - said.
- I also think. - Lilly answered and the elevator door opened.
We arrived in front of the Adam's apartment and rang the bell. We waited some minutinhos until the door is opened. Adam opened the door, almost had a heart attack when I saw him shirtless. Caitlin to it.
- Cait? Lilly? - He said surprised.
- Hi Adam. We came to visit you. - I said all excited and he did not move. - What's it?
- That's not Henry? Son of Emily? - Lilly asked and looked into the apartment where I saw him playing in the living room rug.
What did I miss here?

source:http://teamobieberimaginebelieber.blogspot.co.id/2016/02/dangerous-life-3-capitulo-47-henry.html